All of the reference materials and templates you need to implement aggregation at your farmers’ market
Slide decks and templates for working on business planning
Farmers’ Market Hub graphics for use on posters, flyers, stickers, etc.; plus lots of photos.
Materials for engaging with the current grant project, time tracking, reporting, etc.
Links, how-to videos and fact sheets for online sales platforms this project has used to run an aggregation enterprise
Access to project tracking spreadsheet for market managers involved in the project; plus a blank downloadable spreadsheet template
Want more information?
Project Director:Jan Joannides
Renewing the Countryside
Market Mentors:Sara George
Current Funding Sources:
- USDA Local Food Promotion Program grant: “Fortify and Multiply Farmers’ Market Hubs for Community Health and Farm Viability”
Past Project Support:
- MDA Specialty Crop Block Grant 2017-2018
- MDA Specialty Crop Block Grant 2018-2019
- MDA Specialty Crop Block Grant 2019-2020
- USDA Farm-to-School Grant, 2018-2020
- Extension Risk Management Education Grant, 2019-2021