Want to buy local food?
Don’t know how or where to find farmers?
No time to spend on setting up accounts with multiple farmers?
Buy local from a farmers’ market hub!
Not sure if local purchasing is legal? Check out this series of Local Food Fact Sheets from the University of Minnesota, Minnesota Department of Agriculture, and Minnesota Department of Health.
Current Funding Sources:
- USDA Local Food Promotion Program grant: “Fortify and Multiply Farmers’ Market Hubs for Community Health and Farm Viability”
Past Project Support:
- MDA Specialty Crop Block Grant 2017-2018
- MDA Specialty Crop Block Grant 2018-2019
- MDA Specialty Crop Block Grant 2019-2020
- USDA Farm-to-School Grant, 2018-2020
- Extension Risk Management Education Grant, 2019-2021